Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf11 in Germany!

On 11764 March 1977, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:

> Join us on #debconf-team on irc.debian.org to let us know what you're working
> on.  We'll be glad to answer any questions you have about organising DebConf or
> about the process for choosing the location.
> Thanks, and see you at DebConf9 in Cáceres!

Just for the record: We are planning to submit one bid to have DebConf11
in Germany. We currently consider multiple options and will provide some
more information during the DC11 session at DC9, but a final decision
which one we will let free to stand against the possible others will be
taken later this year.

--
bye, Joerg
<ftpbot> cron.daily time, unlocking: slave_NEW