Re: [Debconf-discuss] Neo Freerunner debconfpack last days.

2009/6/30 David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david@tuxbrain.com>:
> 2009/6/30 Luca Capello <luca@pca.it>:
>> Hi David!
>>
>> On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:40:26 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>>> Today was the last day to collect the preoders of the special offer of
>>> Neo FreeRunner to the Debconf attendants, I will extend it until this
>>> Friday 3th July, because last days seems to be more activity.
>>
>> I asked yesterday via the Tuxbrain contact form, but I think it could be
>> useful for other as well, thus asking here again.
>

>> I have a Tuxbrain account for the "normal" shop, and it seems that this
>> account does not work for the DebConf shop: is it normal?
>
> Yes it's nomal are different shops. with different db etc
>
>> I would
>> prefer not to be obliged to create yet another account (moreover for the
>> same shop), but it seems this is the only option.  Am I right?
> Well , whe have added a lot of new fuctionalities  to the normal shop
> since the offer has started and now I can setup groups in the normal
> shop and deal with this(not when the offer was annonced sorry) so I
> will set up a group mimic the prices and products offered in the
> Debconf shop, once is setup I will notify here, this group will be
> dissabled on Friday.

Luca is done, your are now in the debconf group in the normal shop,
beware that you will I can't shipp anything to you meanwhile are in
this group, you can return to be a normal user whatever you want just
send me an email.

For those alredy registered in the normal shop and don't want to
register again in the debconf shop , just send me an email to change
your group also until friday, when this group will be deleted and you
will be normal users again.
Regards