Re: [Debconf-discuss] Confirmation for room

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:10:27PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:00:43AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:00:23AM +0200, David Reyes Samblas
> > Martinez wrote:
>
> >> I have no received any confirmation for room for Rafael Campos,
> >> Victor Remolina and me to for 23th to 27th, nor payment
> >> instrucctions.  We want if posible to be near each other,
>
> > You and Victor have both failed to confirm you plan to attend.
> > Rafael has done so, but as he doesn't turn up on the list of people
> > who'd reconfirmed at the point the deadline passed I assume this has
> > been done since.
>
> Does that mean I should be worried I did not get a room confirmation?
> Login lmamane, I'm pretty sure I reconfirmed within the deadline, I
> paid and all that.

If you're not on:

http://the.earth.li/~noodles/dc9-rooms-draft-1

and haven't contacted me about the fact already (I'm part way through
draft 2 which factors in those people I've confirmed with over the past
week) then you should worry, yes. And email rooms@debconf.org to try and
get things sorted.

You're on the list, so you're ok. Some reasons people might not be on
the list:

 * Hadn't reconfirmed attendance in time.
 * No valid dates in time.
 * Selected "I will arrange my own accommodation" rather than "Regular
   room"

J.

--
/-\                             |   I plead contemporary insanity.
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |