Re: [Debconf-discuss] Neo Freerunner debconfpack last days.

Hi David!

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:40:26 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Today was the last day to collect the preoders of the special offer of
> Neo FreeRunner to the Debconf attendants, I will extend it until this
> Friday 3th July, because last days seems to be more activity.

I asked yesterday via the Tuxbrain contact form, but I think it could be
useful for other as well, thus asking here again.

I have a Tuxbrain account for the "normal" shop, and it seems that this
account does not work for the DebConf shop: is it normal?  I would
prefer not to be obliged to create yet another account (moreover for the
same shop), but it seems this is the only option.  Am I right?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca