Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG keysigning?

On 13.06.2009, at 08:48, Christian Perrier wrote:

Quoting Jonathan McDowell (noodles@earth.li):

However mass keysignings with the number of people involved in DebConf simply don't encourage good signing practice. I don't know how we solve

In all Debconfs I've seen, there were newcomers to keysigning and even
key management, thus people that would have been very happy to learn
more and probably look less moronic when doing the keysigning.

And even those who are less new to key management would welcome
something by the GPG key wizards, indeed...:)

+1

Cheers,

Florian