Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to still apply for Debconf

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 12:19:51PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Richard Darst writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not
> registered people to still apply for Debconf"):
[Arranging to have a single room rather than sharing]
> > At this point, it would be hard to say for sure if this would be
> > possible.  If you would like us to keep it in mind, let us know.
>
> Yes, please.  When will you know ?  Obviously if this isn't possible I
> would like to know sooner so I can make alternative arrangements.

We'll have a better idea of total numbers we need to accommodate once
reconfirmation closes, so I'd hope to be able to give you an answer
within the next week.

J.

--
       Don't be a stranger.        |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer