Re: [Debconf-discuss] How to get the "web" rate for Madrid → Caceres (and back) trains

Quoting Joachim Breitner (nomeata@debian.org):

> Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t get a Web fare any more, but 18€ isn’t
> too bad either.

Oh, no more Web fare? Well, I guess then that they have very few of
these...and all got booked by debconfers....:-)

To people reading this and who booked their tickets: please register
self on the wiki page (mentioned somewhere in all those threads about
trains). That will probably help in arranging a group "travel" to the
train station on the 31st. Experience shows that arranging this during
Debconf is a nightmare..:)