Re: [Debconf-discuss] Parking the car in Caceres, traveling by car from Lisbon to Caceres

hi

in MT Residence, no problem, and free

Jose Calhariz escribió:
Hi,

There is a safe and cheap/free place for parking a car in Caceres?

Lisbon is very near Caceres, so maybe I go to Caceres by car instead
of going by train.  Is not much more expensive going by car than is by train,
for a single person.  43.25 Euros including 14.75 Euros for toll if
going by Car.

If I go by car, I will have 1 seat, possible 2 seats free.  I intend to
departure at 16 of July and departure on the last/"after last day" of
DebConf.

   Jose Calhariz