Re: [Debconf-discuss] Arriving late in Madrid, what to do?

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 03:17:16PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> - One Option for me would to stay the night in Madrid and get to Caceres
> the next day. Any recommendations on where to stay?

If you want a hostel that is ok: clean enough, air, totally free wifi, with
a metro station 10 min away and have big lockers. You can go to:
http://www.hostelworld.com/availability.php/Cat-s-Hostel/Madrid/6657
or
http://www.hostelworld.com/availability.php/Mad-Hostel/Madrid/13326
(they are pretty the same since apparently, they are both owned by the same
people).

Ana