Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid → Caceres

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 08:22:17PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 24.05.2009, 19:49 +0200 schrieb Alberto Gonzalez
> Iniesta:
> > Cercanias is a service close to what the subway is. I mean, it is used
> > daily by thousands to move around Madrid (Province). Its price is around
> > 1 EUR for that trip, and IIRC it should be free for those changing long
> > distance trains between Chamartin and Atocha. I could confirm this
> > calling Renfe this week.
>
> That would be great. If do you so, make sure you cover the case where
> the ticket to Chamartin (Nighttrain from Paris) and the ticket from
> Atocha were bought independently.
>
> And while you are calling, could you also ask when the regional train
> tickets are going to be available online for July 16th and 31st, resp.

I was wrong (or the policy changed). You have to buy the ticket from
Chamartin to Atocha. It's less than two EUR, but you'll have to deal
with getting it (vending machines are in English too).

About regional trains the told me (without much conviction) that the
usually get online ~15 days from the date of departure except for
Talgos (which is not this case) that go online ~2 months before.

Regards,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3