Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid → Caceres

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 24.05.2009, 19:49 +0200 schrieb Alberto Gonzalez
Iniesta:
> Cercanias is a service close to what the subway is. I mean, it is used
> daily by thousands to move around Madrid (Province). Its price is around
> 1 EUR for that trip, and IIRC it should be free for those changing long
> distance trains between Chamartin and Atocha. I could confirm this
> calling Renfe this week.

That would be great. If do you so, make sure you cover the case where
the ticket to Chamartin (Nighttrain from Paris) and the ticket from
Atocha were bought independently.

And while you are calling, could you also ask when the regional train
tickets are going to be available online for July 16th and 31st, resp.

TIA,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner