Re: [Debconf-discuss] Arriving late in Madrid, what to do?

Hi,

On Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> - Is it possible at all to get to that train in two hours from the airport?

if you dont have to wait for your luggage certainly, else you have chances to
make it ;-)

> - If I arrive at Caceres in the night, can I get to the conference venue?

it's 2km or so (3?) to the venue, so you would either want to take a taxi or
arrange to be picked up by someone local / with a car.

> - One Option for me would to stay the night in Madrid and get to Caceres
> the next day. Any recommendations on where to stay?

around the sol and gran via metros stations there are lots of hostels, but I'm
sure there are better options. wikitravel madrid also is useful.

regards,
	Holger