[Debconf-discuss] Arriving late in Madrid, what to do?

Hi!

I think I got a quite suboptimal flight to Madrid, since I'll arrive
there in the evening (20:25 to be precise) on the 23rd.

Looking at [1] it seems I'll miss the last regular train to Caceres, but
there is a "TRENHOTEL" leaving Madrid at 22:25 arriving at 01:51.  But I
can't book that train via that web interface (yet?).

So the questions I have currently are:

- Is it possible at all to get to that train in two hours from the airport?
- If I arrive at Caceres in the night, can I get to the conference venue?
- One Option for me would to stay the night in Madrid and get to Caceres
the next day. Any recommendations on where to stay?

Best regards,
  Alexander

Links:
 1: http://www.renfe.es/horarios/english/index.html