Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid → Caceres

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 24.05.2009, 15:04 +0200 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> On Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > * I will arrive with the night train at 9:10 at MADRID CHAMARTIN. Is a
> > train leaving from MADRID-PUERTA DE ATOCHA at 09:55 possible and safe to
> > catch?
>
> I dont think its possible nicely, esp. if you dont know the stations etc.
> Maybe you *could* make it with running from train to subway and train and
> luck or with a taxi, but not really.

I wonder if Ian Jackson, Wookey, Nick Bane, Daniel Glassey are aware of
this, according to
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf9/Travel/TrainBooking they are
trying to do exactly that. Is anyone of you reading this?

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner