[Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid → Caceres

Hi,

I’d like to book my train from Madrid to Caceres on July 16th now, and I
have some questions that (I think) have not been answered yet here or on
the web pages.

* I will arrive with the night train at 9:10 at MADRID CHAMARTIN. Is a
train leaving from MADRID-PUERTA DE ATOCHA at 09:55 possible and safe to
catch?

* When querying from http://www.renfe.es/horarios/english/index.html
(and also on[1]), I see this train leaving at 9:55. But when searching
for a train via http://www.renfe.es/, under „Compra de Billets“, I only
get two rather late trains (leaving at 16:25 resp. 22:25). What am I
doing wrong?

* Would I gain anything by waiting for the return ticket to become
available, and booking both together?

* Should I select the „Open return“ option? What does it mean, after
all? :-)

* Is it normal that there are no tickets available for the busses at
http://www.venta.avanzabus.com/ yet?

* Is anyone else traveling at that time? Debacle, what about you?

Thanks in advance,
Joachim

[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf9/Travel/TrainBooking#Madrid_.3C-.3E_C.C3.A1ceres_matrix)

--