Re: [Debconf-discuss] OpenMoko Freerunner phones discounted for DebConf attendees

Hi Eddy

<snip>
> What do you mean by "valid EU VAT ID" ? Did you mean "valid EU ID"?
see more info on this here
http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/traders/vat_number/index_en.htm
In brief if you buy in the name of a company/institution from CE you
can avoid pay taxes between countries if you had asked to your country
administration for it, the provide you with a valid VAT ID.

>>   - a "buzz-free" Openmoko Neo Freerunner phone (A7)
>>     ("buzz-free" means it's free of the infamous "buzz" bug)
>
> How about the long TTFF problem? Are these free of the issue via the
> hardware fix, or do they use the SW workaround?
No, the are  hardware fixed from manufacturer since A6 version,

> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GPS_Problems
>
>>   - an extra battery
>>   - a headset
>>   - a debugging board (v3)
>
> I suspect there's a stylus, too, right?
the Neo Freerunner box comes with stylus, a battery,wall charger, usb
cable and a 512Mb Micro Sd+SD adapter by default
<snip>

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com