Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how long?

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> But Eddy will arrive in T4 as he said. Contrary to what I just wrote,
> I think this is the terminal that does *not* have any metro station
> (please check, I have no Barajas map handy to check this) so the

T4 has a metro station, its the last station on line 8. The one before is
called Barajas and is the actually city (village) of Barajaz and the next
subways station on line8 is "aeropuerto  T1/T2" (it's also for T3, but thats
the terminal for the air bridge to Barcelona, so not of interest for most of
us.)

regards,
	Holger