Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how long?

-=| andreas@an3as.eu, Wed, May 13, 2009 at 03:40:39PM +0200 |=-
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 03:18:01PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
> > Also remember that flights are quite often late, especially later in the
> > day as any delays that occur tend to lead to worse and worse delays on
> > subsequent flights until the end of the day's services.
>
> Because of this I just by my ticket when entering the railwaystation
> right at the counter in Germany.  Is there such an option?  I just
> see no sense in ordering train tickets ages before if I'm not sure
> whether I can make it to the train.  How much is the saving of price
> if you order in advance (provided that there is an option to by a
> ticket right before entering the train).

Example (Madrid -> Caceres):

 - normal rate: 41.60 €
 - web rate:    16.60 €
 - "estrella":  25.00 €

Also, if you buy in advance you don't risk arriving on time and
finding that there are no tickets for your train.

--
dam