Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anyone had success with tgv-europe.de?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 12.05.2009, 08:37 +0200 schrieb Jan Wagner:
> is there any special reason for not using InterRail[1] offered by bahn.de?
>
> With kind regards, Jan.
> [1] http://www.bahn.de/p/view/angebot/paesse/interrail/preise.shtml

I only did a rough guestimate at the time when I expected to get a 88€
ticket, and it didn’t seem to pay off. But it’s an option, I guess.

Actually, I mostly looked at the one-country-passes (where there are
three-day-valid passes). The 10 in 22 days pass could be competitive as
well.

Mind that you need to add special fees for the night trains, not sure
what they are.

Greetings,
Joachim

--