Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anyone had success with tgv-europe.de?

+++ Christian Perrier [2009-05-10 09:00 +0200]:
> Quoting Joachim Breitner (nomeata@debian.org):
> > Hi,
> >
> > I’m trying to book the night train Paris → Madrid via
> > http://www.tgv-europe.de/

> My guess is that there is no Prem's fare left for July 31st and this
> is badly detected by the crappy voyages-sncf.com web site

> As a consequence, the only thing I have been able to "book", finally,
> is a whole trip costing about EUR260,

On http://www.raileurope.co.uk/ the cheapest tickets (£81 (which is
close to EUR88)) are still available both ways (I just checked). i.e
£162 both ways (EUR180)

Buy them there. (or phone bahn.de)

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/