[Debconf-discuss] Anyone had success with tgv-europe.de?

Hi,

I’m trying to book the night train Paris → Madrid via
http://www.tgv-europe.de/ (or http://www.voyages-sncf.com/, same
results, just in a different language). I can enter the travel dates
(leaving 7-15, returing 7-31), select my price class for the train going
there, then select my price class for the return train, and then I get
„technical problems“. Am I the only one with such experiences? Maybe
someone with Internet Explorer could see if he gets further – who
knows...

Thanks,
Joachim

--