Re: [Debconf-discuss] Balkans?

Hey Eddy :)

> Leaving from Romania on the 22nd, but I have a direct flight to Madrid.
> I am returning on the 30th, also directly, so maybe we can meet on the
> way from/to Madrid.

I'll probably have a direct flight from Sarajevo/Zagreb/Belgrade all
depending on lowest price.

Damyan and Eddy, I think the best idea would be to get each others
flight information, that is that we all meet up in Madrid. Bus/Train
to Caceres is kinda confusing to me as well, but we'll find our way
there without any problems I'm sure.

Adnan