[Debconf-discuss] Balkans?

Hello,

I'm planning to attend Debconf, it may be too early but I'm trying to
plan out my trip to Caceres. I'm from Bosnia and my question would be,
is anyone from Balkans going to Debconf? Of course, and would like to
meet up along the way.

Options I'm considering are train or airplane. Even though plane
straight to Madrid sounds too boring :)
Other option I'm considering is "group travel by train to Debconf" I
believe I could meet up with others in Wien (most probably).

If there are any tips/hints you've got, please share, right now I just
feel too "remote".

Regards,

Adnan