Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf8 bus from EZE to MDQ

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 18:22 +0200, Amaya wrote:
> Jacobo Tarrio wrote:
> > A related question would be: is there a hardware store near the venue?
> > I intend to buy a plug and replace the one in my UK power bar thingy,
> > so I will have four UK sockets, earthed and all -- assuming the
> > building's sockets are earthed too, of course :)
>
> Oh, I got it totally wrong. I expected my UK adaptors to work...
> Damn :)

No.  You will need all of the adaptors you have been saving up for a
visit to New Zealand :-)

:-)
					Andrew.

Andrew @ McMillan .Net .NZ                         Porirua, New Zealand
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/                    Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
                Necessity is the mother of documentation