Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bus from EZE to MDQ

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 09:43:26AM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> > I'm currently pondering options but could very likely decide to
> > finally fly from Buenos Aires to Mal del Plata, whatever the cost
> > might be (assuming it remains in decent prices)....just to avoid me
> > spending an entire day waiting in Buenos Aires with all my stuff (and
> > stinking cheese if I manage to get it through the customs).

> The options are:

> 1) Take a bus to AEP and take a plane from there to MDQ.

> There are buses to Aeroparque every hour. The trip lasts about 1 hour, and
> cost ARS 45.

> There's a flight at 19:55, that arrives at MDQ at 20:50.

At least on the 10th, there doesn't appear to be; it's been moved to a 22:20
departure, arriving at 23:15.  So if you arrive in BBAA in the morning and
want to get to MDQ before night, the bus is the better choice if you can
secure a place.

> Be aware, however, that this flight is provided by Aerolíneas Argentinas,
> which is currently in a big mess of being re-bought by the government after
> the previous owner "emptied" it, so their flights aren't a big certainty
> (Wouter just told me that his got cancelled).

So yes, I can confirm that flights are actively being moved around...