Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bus from EZE to MDQ

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 09:43:26AM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Hola Christian Perrier!
>
> > Please note that after contacting the bus company, I've got the very
> > deceiptive answer that all their busses are booked for the day I'm
> > arriving (Aug 8th).
> >
> > I was planning to use their 12:30 bus and they confirmed me it is
> > already fully booked....then offering me to use their 21:30 service.
>
> :-\
>
> I've already phoned and asked to please include more buses.  They said that
> they will try to fix this.  I'm going to insist today.  People sending in
> their mails asking for this makes it a more urgent matter to them.

I sent them an email this morning (in English, but following the form of
your Spanish template) requesting a space on the 12:30 bus on 8th
August and have already had a reply confirming my place. So it looks
like they've added more buses.

J.

--
Know Thy User.