Re: [Debconf-discuss] From EZE to MDQ via BA

Ana Guerrero a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Here is the info I have gathered of how to go to MDQ via BA in case you want
> to do some tourism before heading to MDQ, or there are not available seats in the
> direct bus from EZE to MDQ.
> If somebody from Argentina can expand/fix this info is welcome!
>

> Getting to BA from the airport.
>
> Easiest (and safer) is getting a taxi, if you get the taxi in the taxi stop that
> there is when you left the passport check, it will be expensive, like 100
> argentinian pesos that is ~20 euros.

You can also take a bus from Manual Tienda Leon, they leave every 30
minutes from the airport. The trip lasts about 40 minutes and the bus
arrive near to the Retiro bus station (5 minutes by walk). It costs 40
pesos.

If your hotel is in the center, they can also conduct you to your hotel
for 5 pesos more. You have to ask them at the airport.

Cheers,
Aurelien