[Debconf-discuss] Bus from EZE to MDQ

Folks,

Please note that after contacting the bus company, I've got the very
deceiptive answer that all their busses are booked for the day I'm
arriving (Aug 8th).

I was planning to use their 12:30 bus and they confirmed me it is
already fully booked....then offering me to use their 21:30 service.

I'm currently pondering options but could very likely decide to
finally fly from Buenos Aires to Mal del Plata, whatever the cost
might be (assuming it remains in decent prices)....just to avoid me
spending an entire day waiting in Buenos Aires with all my stuff (and
stinking cheese if I manage to get it through the customs).

So, if you're considering to use Manuel Tiena Leon busses, please
double check.

I'm also worrying quite a lot about the *return* busses. We all will
be coming back from MDQ to EZE either on Saturday or Sunday. Will the
bus company really have enough seats for that?