Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf8 bus from EZE to MDQ

El jueves, 24 de julio de 2008 a las 16:06:09 +0200, Christian Perrier escribía:

> It's certainly easy to find this answer, but a pointer to the
> electrical power plugs that are used in ARG would be useful in order
> to not only bring a power bar, but also at least one adaptor for those
> of us who might need it.

 A related question would be: is there a hardware store near the venue? I
intend to buy a plug and replace the one in my UK power bar thingy, so I
will have four UK sockets, earthed and all -- assuming the building's
sockets are earthed too, of course :)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/