Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sauna at DebConf8? (was Re: Bits from the DPL)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:06:36PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I'm in in case someone would organise it!
> Well, it seems there is only that pool with cold water part of
> the Sauna there - but this is a really large one. ;-)

LOL ... and actually, punt in this perspective, the water doesn't seem
*that* cold either, last year cold water pool at the Edinburgh sauna was
about 4 Celsius IIRC ... :)

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the