Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding vaccinations and stuff like that

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 17:42 -0300, Krishnamurti Nunes wrote:
> For the Brazilian ones, the government from Argentina demands
> vaccination against yellow fever, caused by the endemic situation that
> happened here early at this year. It is not a matter of Brazilian
> people been infected by the fever in Argentina, but preventing we take
> the sickness from here.
>
> I think we have to take an internationaly valid vaccination document.
> Can anyone confirm that, please?

I am from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil. I called both the
consulate here in Belo Horizonte, and the Embassy in Brasília, and both
told me there is no need for anything other than my ID card.

The Embassy guy started by saying 'who told you such a lie?' when I
asked about the vaccination thing. I didn't expect such an answer from
an official body, though I thought it was quite funny =).

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
Debian Project