Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding vaccinations and stuff like that

Hola Krishnamurti Nunes!

> For the Brazilian ones, the government from Argentina demands
> vaccination against yellow fever, caused by the endemic situation that
> happened here early at this year. It is not a matter of Brazilian
> people been infected by the fever in Argentina, but preventing we take
> the sickness from here.
>
> I think we have to take an internationaly valid vaccination document.
> Can anyone confirm that, please?

http://www.argentina.gov.ar/argentina/portal/paginas.dhtml?pagina=1245
says:

"No vaccination certificate has to be submitted, except for cholera and
yellow fever for passengers coming from countries where those diseases are
endemic."

I could find no authoritative list of the countries, however, I think the
list would include Brasil, Paraguay and Bolivia.

So, it looks like you need a vaccination certificate. I suggest you contact
the argentinian embassy if you want to be sure.

--
Besos,          ,''`.
       Marga   : :' :