Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding vaccinations and stuff like that

Em Wednesday 09 July 2008 04:01:23 Franklin PIAT escreveu:
> Recommendation for France are similar. I've added a Health section in
>  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Argentina/Travel#Health
>
> Franklin

For the Brazilian ones, the government from Argentina demands
vaccination against yellow fever, caused by the endemic situation that
happened here early at this year. It is not a matter of Brazilian
people been infected by the fever in Argentina, but preventing we take
the sickness from here.

I think we have to take an internationaly valid vaccination document.
Can anyone confirm that, please?

--
Krishna