Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Non-Sponsored Hostel block booking information

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> wrote:
> [...] This is a reminder that you need to pay for room
> on arrival to DebConf, before going to the hostel. (Even if you arranged
> a different accommodation in the meantime).
>
> You are not allowed to register without paying and without registering
> you wont be allowed in the conference building.

Please send the promised invoices (so we know the final amount) and
tell us the acceptable payment methods (so we can prepare payment)!

I was told "The pay-by date will be at the end of debconf, so you can
pay by BACS" but that's not going to meet these new conditions - my
funds are not in a clearing bank now, so I can't BACS reliably in less
than a week.  Why the sudden late-notice change?

Bemused,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.