[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Preliminary list of events for DebConf7

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> wrote:
> If you submitted an event and it doesn't show up in this list - sorry,
> for some reason we decided not to list your talk. Please be patient,
> you will get a seperate mail from me within this week (or at latest
> early next week).

It seems a bit odd to make a public announcement, then contact the
unselected candidates privately.  That should be done in the other
order in future.  Any unselected candidates now know they were not
selected, so the shock has already been delivered.

It's also a bit strange that all events are Language: English, isn't it?

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/