Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] DebConf9

On 10/23/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de):
>
> > missed something).  BTW, my overall impression was that except of Japan the
> > connections between Asian countries and the Debian world I know are not very
> > strong.  There is Sun Wa Linux in China (basically Hongkong) that does really
>
> Eh: Japan *and* Bhutan.....
>
> Indeed, having a Debconf in Bhutan would rock, no?:-)
> (maybe the bandwidth would be...hmmm...limited)

Bhutan as a foreign tourist is expensive!,  India might also be good
option , maybe DebConf10 / 11 & in the months Sept/Oct/Nov or Feb/Mar
(when climate everywhere is comfortable). Though travel budget could
be huge (since upto 90% of participants will be from outside india).

Regards,
Karunakar