Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] DebConf9

also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> [2007.10.21.2218 +0200]:
> we have to decide about the location for DebConf9 shortly.

It's probably good to keep up the pace, but there's still 1/4 of
2007 left and you are pushing for 2009?

> As we currently "only" have one proposed location for DC9,
> Extremadura, there is not much need for a decision meeting.

There is also my Thailand proposal. I don't expect it to stand
a chance since I have not had time to put it together, but it's
a proposal nonetheless.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Thailand

> Including a good reason why you did not speak up during the DC9
> presentations[2] during DebConf7. :)

I was giving a presentation.

a gourmet concerned about calories
is like a punter eyeing the clock.