Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf8 logo contest is over

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> > > I registered, logged in and entered a rating for each one [...]
> Via the original URL from the first message:
> http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/debconf8logo/view/contest/entries

I can't see how to register as a voter there and no rating options are
displayed.

> It's quite long winded because the thumbnails are not displayed in the
> list that allows you to rate the images for which you need the
> thumbnails. You end up switching between tabs a lot.

Or just tiling two browsers side-by-side, which I do anyway.

[...]
> Overall, the debian-art website does seem counter-intuitive and quite
> hard to use.

I agree.  I'm no web novice, but I'm stumped, so I guess its ratings
should be regarded with some suspicion.  Will anyone put up a simple
voting interface, or shall we just paste lists into email and sort it
out later?

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.