Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf8 logo contest is over

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:34:58 +0100
MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:

> Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> > MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> >
> > I registered, logged in and entered a rating for each one - is that the
> > preferred way of indicating preference or should do I need to copy the
> > preferences into an email as well?
>
> How did you do that then?  I can't see any registration, login or
> rating facility at the above URL - only a page with the images.
> Looking at the page source, I don't think I've a browser fault.

Via the original URL from the first message:
http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/debconf8logo/view/contest/entries

It's quite long winded because the thumbnails are not displayed in the
list that allows you to rate the images for which you need the
thumbnails. You end up switching between tabs a lot.
:-(