Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf8 logo contest is over

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > ValessioBrito <valessio@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > http://www.debianart.org/contest/dc8proposal/
>
> I registered, logged in and entered a rating for each one - is that the
> preferred way of indicating preference or should do I need to copy the
> preferences into an email as well?

How did you do that then?  I can't see any registration, login or
rating facility at the above URL - only a page with the images.
Looking at the page source, I don't think I've a browser fault.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.