[Debconf-discuss] Thanks

Hello guys,

I just want to say thanks to all people on the orga team, for organizing
yet another great DebConf organizers for all attendees.

I'm really, really thankful that it can be seen now that the orga team
is now being careful with most of the details on the conference, and at
least I really appreciate it.

Even if I got late, left early and was most of the time tired/jetlagged,
I really enjoyed what your nice work has achieved.

I hope to see you all at DulceDeLecheConf next year.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 <URL:http://linux.sgms-centre.com/advocacy/no-ms-office.php>