Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DayTrip on Wednesday

Patty

Just wanted to tell you that I thought your daytrip to Isle of Bute was great. Manoj and I had a good time, very relaxing. It was a good opportunity to meet some country folk and see a different part of Scotland. Hope your trip home was ok; we did fine until we reached the US then Continental canceled our flight. We did get home but a day late. I think I should have stayed in Scotland.

Judy
--
Judith D. Shardo                     jshardo@golden-gryphon.com
229 Brandon Lane

There are two rules for success in life:

Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.