Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lost Property

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 06:25:39PM +0100, Kevin Campbell said:
> There are a couple of items remaining here from lost property. If you
> have lost something and think it my have been collected, please get in
> touch. Most items are replacable - cables/etc, but there are some books,
> shoes and clothes still remaining. If they aren't claimed, they will be
> handed over to a local charity.

I am fairly sure that the Robert Asprin books are mine, but I would
understand if it seemed too much effort to get them back to me.  If you
really feel that you haven't yet been heroic enough for DebConf, feel
free to contact me off list, and we can arrange some sort of transfer of
the books.

Thanks again,
|  Stephen Gran                  | The Illiterati Programus Canto 1:  A    |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | program is a lot like a nose: Sometimes |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | it runs, and  sometimes it blows.       |