Re: [Debconf-discuss] City of the Dead ??? Haunted Graveyard Tour

Joachim Breitner dijo [Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 08:37:30PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> I???d like to take the city of the dead tour tonight. I don???t know exactly
> what it is, but I know that the tour enters the locked down part of the
> graveyard near the hostel. Tours starts tonight at 9:15pm and 10pm, but
> I???d rather take the later one, so that it will be dark. Prices are £8.50
> (£6.50 discounted).
>
> Anyone interested in joining?

I've strolled/jogged/walked through some graveyards in EDI, and they
are definitively beautiful. I don't think I will join, but if anybody
is slightly interested, go for it - Nice sights. Oh, and -as I was
informed during the BB hostel walking tour, of course- the graveyards
in Edinburgh are the most haunted ones in the world.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23