Re: [Debconf-discuss] For those leaving EDI at 24th via Germanwings to CGN

Hi,

> Please contact me off-list if you are interested in sharing a taxi or
> if you allready have a serious plan how to come to the airport in
> time.

today I got up around 8am, packed my stuff, walked to the Weaverly
Bridge, took the Airlink bus to the airport and arrived about half an
hour before the check in opened (I guess your plane takes off at 12:05,
too). The bus is 3 pounds without return.

Cheers,

Bernd