[Debconf-discuss] More dance: LinuxBall 2 today, 19:00 Basement

After LinuxBall 0 in Helsinki and LinuxBall 1 in Oaxtepec, we do
more Ballroom, Salsa, Swing, Tango Argentino today. At 19:00
local time, there is an introduction for those who don't know
any of those dances. At about 20:00 we go on with dancing.
Please join us in the Basement Talk Room! It will be not as wild
as yesterdays Ceilidh, but fun nonetheless. See you later!