Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DayTrip Hurray!

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 03:51:16AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > There is a lot of information and we have to go through it verbally.
>
> Could someone give a summary of what was discussed?
>
> Verbally is good for English-proficient people, but please do write it
> down for the sake of those not too proficient. Some people are
> apparently confused.

Also a clarification on whether we are allowed to go to the island in
one group, but return with another (in case other members would like a
different time of return) would be nice.

--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216