[Debconf-discuss] Possible BSP in Dijon, France, end of september (was: Re: Release Team Meeting results)

Hi!

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 01:19:41AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote on d-d-a:
> Release schedule
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> [...]
> August 2007
>   Start of the first BSP marathon for Lenny, lasting till November.

In October 2006, a BSP was held in "Les Tanneries", Dijon, France. [1]
As this event was quite successful, I was thinking about organizing a
new BSP somewhere between the end of September and the beginning of
October.  And actually, this idea seems to fit quite well with the
schedule proposed by the release team. :)

If there is anyone at DebConf interested by attending such event, please
talk to me.  I would like to book a date that would fit as many people
as possible.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/TanneriesBSP

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism