Re: [Debconf-discuss] Demonstrations Tomorrow

On Friday 15 June 2007 22:35, Kevin Campbell wrote:
> We are running an open demonstration area tomorrow in the middle
> reading room, next to the hacklab in the dining room. We will have a
> number of computers set up to demonstrate debian. If anyone would like
> to help with this, or has something they would like to show to the
> public, please let me know.

I could probably set up a "babelbox" system [1], which is basically a
Debian Installer demonstration system running continuous installs in
various languages.

Need a system with a harddisk that can be trashed for that.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/BabelBox