[Debconf-discuss] Final Call for Derivers Round Table

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm organizing a round table on the 22nd
that is going to try to bring together groups of people who are deriving
Debian to talk about their problems and solutions and to help improve
dialog and relationships between derivatives and their project.
Basically, it's a chance for derivatives to "talk to" Debian and for
Debian to "talk to" derivatives -- that's the idea at least.

If you haven't let me know already, please send me a mail. If you have
let me know, expect to hear from me soon. I'm going to send you a list
of questions for "homework" and ask to meet quickly before the
round table so that the discussion will be well framed.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS